Our dedicated holiday advisors are always ready to help you, answer any questions you may have, check availability and book your holiday. Call us on 01352 756864, our office is open Monday to Friday 10.00am to 4.00pm. All telephone calls are recorded for training/security purposes.
To offer our customers complete peace of mind we have extended and enhanced our COVID GUARANTEE POLICY. This guarantee applies to all of our customers, both those who already have a booking with us and to all new bookings.
FREE CHANGES FOR HOLIDAYS DEPARTING IN MAY, JUNE OR JULY
If you’re due to travel with us before 31st July 2021, you can change your holiday free of charge, to a different destination or to a future date, up to 35 days before your departure date. At the moment we have holidays available from August 2021 through to October 2022, so there’s a wide choice if you decide to delay your holiday.
Our Covid Guarantee on all overseas holidays
Our extended and enhanced Covid Guarantee Policy means if your holiday can't go ahead you’ll be able to change your booking to another date without any amendment charges or receive a full refund if any of the following circumstances occur within three weeks of your holiday departure date:
• If you have a booking to any destination on the red list, which requires you to quarantine in a hotel on your return to the UK at the end of your holiday
• If the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office advises against non-essential travel abroad
• If the government for the destination you’re travelling to decides to enforce quarantine on arrival and there isn’t the option to forgo this quarantine period by providing evidence of a negative COVID-19 test
If we need to cancel your holiday for any of the above reasons, we will contact you in departure date order.
You’ll be able to change your booking to another date for free in the following circumstances:
• If, after you’ve booked, the government changes the rules for the destination you’re travelling to, meaning you’ll need to quarantine at home on your return to the UK
• If you’re unable to travel due to new testing or vaccination requirements introduced after you booked, if you’ve been asked to self-isolate or if the area you live in goes into local lockdown
I haven’t yet paid the balance for my holiday. Can I pay later while I wait and see what happens?
We ask you to make the balance payment for your holiday just four weeks before your holiday start date. If we have not cancelled the holiday and you have not paid the balance by the due date, our usual cancellation charges will apply.
Can I get a refund if I choose to cancel/curtail my holiday?
If you decide not to travel and choose to cancel your holiday before departure and the FCO advice does not advise against travel at that time, we are not able to offer any refund for your holiday and our usual cancelation charges will apply. Equally, if we later make the decision to cancel holidays to a given destination and you cancelled before we took that action, we will not offer a refund retrospectively.
We strongly recommend that you keep your booking in place and await any change to FCO advice. If you have underlying health concerns, we would recommend that you speak to your GP and travel insurer, who may offer a degree of cover for cancellation on these grounds.