Along the sunlounger-filled sands you will find inviting pavement cafes and tempting ice cream parlours, while along the broad avenues and around the tree lined piazzas there are fashionable shops and fabulous restaurants perfect for savouring great Italian food and the crisp white wines of the region.With its close proximity to Venice, and Lake Garda, Verona and the Dolomites all within very easy reach, Lido di Jesolo has all the ingredients for a perfect holiday.
We stay in the 3 star Hotel Speranza which is ideally located in Lido di Jesolo, just a short stroll to the seafront and with shops and pavement cafes all close to hand. The hotel is well run and has a relaxed, friendly atmosphere. The bar has a large terrace and breakfast and dinner are served in the bright, airy restaurant. The well appointed bedrooms at the Speranza come with a satellite flat-screen TV and safe and the en-suite bathroom is complete with a hairdryer. WiFi throughout the hotel is free.
Please note that on certain peak dates or with high demand, we may use other quality 3 star hotels in Lido di Jesolo.Book this tour today from £819
Included in price
- 7 nights accommodation in a 3 star hotel
- Bedrooms with private en-suite facilities
- Excursion to Venice
- Excursion to Cortina and the Dolomites
- Excursion to Lake Garda and Verona
- Return flights to Venice
- One piece of hold and one piece of hand luggage per person
- Air conditioned coach travel in Italy
- Transfers between airport and hotel
- Services of a Mistral Holidays Tour Manager
- ATOL Protected