Tuscany's Versilian Riviera has been long famed for its enticing mild climate and picturesque scenery. It has an abundance of olive groves, terraced vineyards, lemon trees, flourishing gardens and a coastline dotted with chic resorts and quaint fishing villages.
Close by is the dramatic Ligurian Coast and the fascinating Cinque Terre with its amazing villages of colourful houses precariously balanced between sea and sky. You can also explore, on our included sightseeing excursions, the history and culture of Pisa, Lucca and Florence - Tuscany's most famous cities - all three within easy reach from our resort.
This superb value holiday takes in some of Italy's most beautiful Mediterranean coastline, together with the delightful scenery of Tuscany and the magnificent cities of Florence, Pisa and Lucca.
Our specially arranged holiday offers a perfect blend of relaxation and exploration, with time at leisure in our holiday resort on the Versilian Riviera and included excursions to discover all that this fantastic region of Italy has to offer.
Forte dei Marmi & Lido di Camaiore
Forte dei Marmi, Lido di Camaiore and Marina di Pietrasanta are three of the charming resorts we use on the Versilian Riviera. They are all close together and have wide, sandy beaches and they are sheltered by the Apuane Alps, which form a dramatic backdrop to the resorts. The sparkling sea is inviting and the palm fringed promenades are ideal for a relaxing after dinner stroll. Our resorts are typically Italian and have a good choice of bars, pavement cafes, restaurants, shops and boutiques.
In early and late summer the Versilian Riviera is warm and sunny, without the more intense heat of high summer. This really is the ideal time to visit - perfect for enjoying the sights without the busy crowds of high season.Book this holiday today from £999
Included in price
- 7 Nights half board in the Hotel La Pace in Forte dei Marmi
- 14 Meals: 7 breakfasts and 7 dinners
- Bedrooms with en-suite bathroom
- Excursion to Florence and guided tour
- Excursion to Pisa and Lucca
- Excursion to Portofino and boat trip
- Excursion to the Cinque Terre and train ticket
- Return flights to Pisa
- One piece of hold luggage and one piece of hand luggage per person
- Transfers between the airport and hotel
- Air conditioned coach travel in Italy
- Services of a Mistral Holidays Tour Manager
- ATOL Protected