An area of irresistible attraction throughout the centuries, Tuscany isn't just beautiful scenery and historical cities, it is home to some of the best food and wine in Italy.
The food here is perhaps the most varied of all the regions of Italy, with incomparable cuisine. And where better to sample the celebrated wines of Tuscany than around some of the vineyards that produce them? The famous reds, including Vino Nobile di Montepulciano and Chianti, are the most renowned names.
The resort of Montecatini Terme is our base for this leisurely holiday, in the centre of one of Italy's loveliest regions. Set in a valley of olive groves and surrounded by the beauty of the Tuscan landscape, it enjoys a relaxing, peaceful atmosphere. The modern resort of Montecatini Terme, renowned for its springs, spas and thermal baths, is overlooked by Montecatini Alto, and the two towns are connected by a funicular railway.
We have also included two wine tastings and two meals in local restaurants, to give you a real flavour of the 'Tastes of Tuscany'. As well as our programme of excursions, there are two days at leisure in Montecatini Terme itself, giving plenty of time for you to take in the sophistication of this elegant resort with its colourful gardens, mineral spas, pavement cafes and enticing shops and boutiques.Book this tour today from £999
Included in price
- Return flights to Pisa
- Transfers between airport and hotel
- Seven nights bed & breakfast accommodation in a 3 star hotel
- Twin bedrooms with private facilities
- Five evening dinners in the hotel
- One dinner and one lunch in local restaurants
- Excursion to Florence
- Excursion to Pisa and Lucca
- Excursion to the Chianti Countryside and Siena and San Gimignano
- Two wine tastings
- Air Conditioned Executive Coach
- Services of a Mistral Tour Manager