If any one place comes close to rolling together everything that's quintessentially Andalucian, it's Seville. Seville has elegant plazas, a mixture of Moorish and Gothic architecture, colourful gardens and fiery flamenco!
Cordoba's period of greatest glory began in the 8th century after the Moorish conquest, when some 300 mosques and innumerable palaces and public buildings were built to rival the splendours of Constantinople, Damascus and Baghdad.
Nestling below the snow-capped Sierra Nevada mountains, Granada is one of the loveliest cities in Spain. It was the last Moorish city to fall to the Christians, in 1492. This Andalusian city is justly proud of its spectacular location, its long history and for the richness of its Moorish architecture, which is equal to anything in North Africa.
Gibraltar stands on the European side of the narrow straits that separate Europe from Africa and the Mediterranean from the Atlantic. Although a cosmopolitan mixture of several cultures it remains determinedly British - Gibraltar has been British since 1704 and is a Crown Colony.Dates and Prices
Included in price
- Sightseeing tour of Seville
- Sightseeing tour of Granada
- Full day excursion to Gibraltar
- A visit to Ronda
- A visit to Cordoba
- 7 nights 4 star hotel accommodation
- 10 meals: 7 breakfasts and 3 dinners
- Return flights to Malaga from 21 regional airports
- One piece of hold luggage and one piece of hand luggage per person
- Transfers between the airport and the hotel.
- Air-conditioned coach travel in Spain
- Services of a Mistral Holidays Tour Manager